Now offering Flight Training at Auburn. Check out their page here
S50 is now on LiveATC.net!
Cruise on over to http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=s50 to listen to 100% S50 traffic!
Special: $15 off Open T-Hangar Transient Parking.
Park your airplane out of the weather for only $10/night. Why worry about ice on you wings? Call the office or stop by M-Sa 8am-5pm. Outside tie-down only $5/night.
Open T-Hangar Bird Abatement Program
- AMG is currently installing a system that will drastically reduce or eliminate the number of small bird population in the open hangar row area. This system proved it self during our tests last year. Our test hangars showed no bird activity.
- The system includes:
- Covering areas where birds can sit and build nests
- Applying spike strips on all drain pipes so birds cannot perch inside hangars
- Cleaning all lights and spraying spider/bug killer semi-annually
- We are currently applying our system to all empty hangars. If you are a current open t-hangar tenant and wish to move to the top of the list, call the office and we will schedule a time. The only thing we require is moving your airplane out of the hangar during work. If time is an issue, you can move to a vacant hangar until the work is complete, then move back. Call if you have any questions or to make an appointment.
Give the gift of Flight!
Have that special someone come in for an AVGAS gift card today or call 253-333-6821
Airport Master Plan Update is Underway
Auburn Municipal Airport is currently updating it's 20 year Master Plan. Please visit the following page for updates and more information: http://www.auburnwa.gov/page933.aspx Also, please fill out a survey today helping us with your thoughts and ideas on how the airport can serve you better.
Welcome AirTech Instruments
Auburn Municipal Airport is pleased to welcome a new business on the field. Airtech Instruments has moved into the east end of hangar row 2. They are available to repair your instruments or answer any questions you may have. Stop by and welcome them today.
The Airport Management Group are pleased to welcome you to Auburn.
The airport office is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Saturday closed some holidays. Coffee is available inside lobby.
100LL fuel is available 24 hours a day (self serve). Transient rates apply for overnight stays. Click Here for local car rental and taxi service numbers.
Many restaurants and motels are within easy access of the field.
The airport is adjacent to Emerald Downs race track and near the Muckleshoot Casino and Super Mall of the Northwest (outlet mall).
Let us know how we can be of service to you. Call 253-333-6821 or email airport staff at info@S50wa.com.
We look forward to having you fly in. Click Here for Latest News